I should make a list of all the US state map cards i have and see which ones im missing...but as usual, im totally disorganized about such stuff...
there isnt much info on the back...
- Nickname: Keystone State
- 1970 Population (???): 11,793,909.....i really wonder when does this card date from if they are using the stats from 1970!!!
- Area in Sq. Miles: 45,126
- Entered the Union: Dec. 12, 1787
the things which come to my mind when it comes to Pennsylvania are the Amish and those covered bridges...and my dear Katie who lives in Pittsburgh :D
some info from the front:
- State Bird: Ruffed Grouse
- State Flower: Mountain Laurel
the flower is definitely beautiful!
and i think its needless to talk of the stamp...the overused 94c one before the prices went up....have to say im glad they did so i dont get to see this stamp so often anymore :)
yeah, there are a few stamps out there im pretty tired of...this one, the German one with the flower, the Dutch one which i dont know how to explain but i posted it on my last post about the Netherlands and with all due respect, the British one with the queen....ever since ive started getting mail, i end up seeing it on my cards/letters way too often :)