Friday, May 8, 2020

Nassau, Bahamas

Hello May, still in lock-down. Well they are gradually lifting restrictions here, trying to get back life to normal.. or to the new normal.

We still have curfews, though the hours are not as bad as they used to be and either way you dont really have where to go to at night... people are also slowly getting back to work and im not emotionally ready for that.  I wouldnt mind getting some change of scenery, but going back to being stuck in the office for 8 hours a day is not my ideal scenario cos I was really, really not made to work in an office with working hours. Though with some issues we've been having on the Project, it might just get cancelled as well and then there will be no office or anything, so when you think about it, working in an office is still better than not working at all, right?


So I guess it would be smart to make another post before maybe life goes back to crazy again, eh? 😎



First card comes from Glenn and one of his cool cruise trips (Well, Glenn always does some cool cruises actually). I hope he will be able to get back to that soon and of course, brighten up some mailboxes out there 😃
The card is a nice map of the Bahamas, and some brief information about Nassau, its capital. 
To spare you from zooming the picture in order to read the text in the top right corner, it says that Nassau lies on the island of New Providence, with its neighbouring island Paradise which can be accessible via Nassau's Habor bridges. 
Nassau has an attractive Habour, a colourful blend of old world and colonisation architecture.. The tropical beauty of the Bahamas have made Nassau a popular tourist destination


I just guess that 'habor' is a typo and should be 'harbour' 😏


two beautiful stamps accompanying this card, something typical Bahamish. They are from a set of four whales' stamps issued in 2017, commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Bahamas Marine Mammal Research Organisation.

Thank you Glenn! Well I have enough of your cards to cover till your next trip 😇

6 comments:

Gem from Airdrie said...

Hi Ana,
I wasn't expecting to see one of my cruise cards today. Will I ever cruise again ? Certainly not for a while. Good to see your update today. I was having a not so great day until then.
Gkenn

Mail Adventures said...

I think harbor is just the American spelling.

Bryon D said...

Beautiful stamps! Love those rich blue shades.

financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Personal Finance?
Business Cash Finance?
Unsecured Finance
Fast and Simple Finance?
Quick Application Process?
Finance. Services Rendered include,
*Debt Consolidation Finance
*Business Finance Services
*Personal Finance services Help
contact us today and get the best lending service
personal cash business cash just email us below
Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
call or add us on what's app +918929509036

Kajka said...

Happy Postcrossing! :)

Larysa Bohdana said...

I want to share my life story so that someone else can heal from my wound,I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. and Hiv, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967

Post a Comment