Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finland

Believe it or not this is my FIRST official from Finland...I wonder why they have been avoiding me till now :)

FI-313286

As it is said on the front of the card, it shows the four seasons in Finland. Though, i think im envious of the Finnish summer coz its not even close to the summer we have here, and I think its more like our early spring...which is my favourite time of the year.

I just love the nature and the scenery on this card.....I guess I havent been "lucky" enough yet to get Finnish cards....this reminded me of all those complaints about receiving cards from Finland and a message i read once which said "and please, pretty please, NO MORE snowy Finnish cards :)"

I really wonder that, besides luck, what else does it take to receive an official from, lets say, Mauritius, Isle of Man, Jersey, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Uruguay, Cape Verde etc etc etc.....just wishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment