Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bucharest, Romania

One more card for today, and this one coming from Romania's capital, Bucharest..



A country I still havent ticked off of my list...and that's quite odd since many people I know have already visited it while going on that Dracula tour...but for some reason I've always skipped it...well, should note this down and do something about it.

On the card you can see the Unirii Square, which is one of the largest squares in central Bucharest and a significant transport hub...well, with all these fountains and the colours reflecting into the water, it looks nice..





the stamp is from a set of six "Flowers and Clocks" stamps issued in 2013...why clocks - beats me! The flower represented here is a Cichorium intybus, or commonly known as Chicory - I've tried it as a coffee substitute...not bad actually...though it lacks the strong flavour real coffee has.

well, that would be all...hope you liked the cards today...or at least some of them. Wishing you all a great week ahead...and till next time, stay well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment