Sunday, July 24, 2016

Go Green, USA

This last card for today is something I should have actually planted but never really had the heart to ruin it along with the stamps, so it has remained as a nice souvenir :)


This card is part of the Go Green campaign by the USPS, and it says: Small steps can make a big difference for our environment. Be a part of the change. Go green.

Don't throw this note away. Plant and watch it grow! (well I never had the intention of throwing it away, but as you can see, I didn't listen to that other part of the advice either).

 Step 1: Prepare a pot of soil or small patch of garden.
 Step 2: Place card on top and cover with a 1/4" fine layer of soil.
 Step 3: Water daily and allow sunlight.



The card came with three of the Go Green stamps (there were totally 16 in the set), where each one gives you some recommendation of how to Go Green.
Do you practice any Go Green  activities in your every day life? I hope so! :)

I hope Bryon will forgive me I never planted nor smoked this one :D

Hope summer is treating you well guys! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment