Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lugano, Switzerland

while in Milan, we took a one day trip to Lugano....which could have been better if they stopped in Como first as we wanted to...but oh well...



and Lugano...oh Lugano is just soo splendid! even in winter you can just enjoy it, while either sitting at the lake...or strolling around..or enjoying coffee somewhere....everything else was just way too expensive...and that's what I have written on the back of the card: "the ultra-expensive Switzerland".

We went to this market you know, coz I wanted to buy some original Swiss chocolate...I always buy a lot of chocolate for my dad (ok, of course, I contribute in the eating process as well, however, it mainly goes for my dad), and I really wanted to surprise him with lots and lots of Swiss stuff...but the prices made me change my mind...dear Lord, that was just too much! There were sooo many great stuff to choose from, but just way way way too expensive...so that was just a huge disappointment...how much should you earn in order to feel comfortable paying so much for a box of Lindt chocolates...


well of course, during trips I don't manage to get some variety of stamps, so here I have one from a set of 3 Vegerable Blossoms' stamps issued in 2012...and this one here says to be showing a tomato...hmm, o_O, ok, if you say so...

No comments:

Post a Comment