Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tunisia

Well, HELLO and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you!! Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year...whatever you celebrate. I know it is a bit late and that ive been absent for a long while, but you know how life gets around holidays....and I have to admit that I have been in a low mood in general, and now matter how much I forced myself to, in the end I just couldnt get myself to make at least another update before the end of 2011, even though I had already had the cards prepared....but well, lets see how will 2012 go and if Im gonna be more disciplined or things will go even slower...

well I hope you've enjoyed the holidays (except for the ones celebrating Orthodox Christmas - me included - which is yet about to come). I hope this 2012 will bring you the joys of the world you've been desiring whatever that it may be...and of course, many great new postcards from places far and away...postcard-wise, my year started not that bad, however, for this update I will stick to some older cards which had already been foreseen to be posted.

And we will start with Tunisia...one of those countries I have several postcards from thanks to Judit...however, I always realize too late that it's been TOO long between two Tunisia posts.
So here are two great map cards I have.



the one above represents Tunisia in a more cartoon-esque, while the one below in a more picturesque manner...the latter I guess is more helpful in regarding what to see. However, I do in a way prefer the above type of map cards...they are just too cute :))

Never been to Tunisia as you had probably read in some of my previous Tunisian posts...never really been attracted to these Northern African countries...however, right now I sort of regret it coz with all the events around there, I wonder if I will have the chance to pay a visit....you know me...i may not have a huge desire to visit a certain place...but if I get a chance to go there, i would certainly take it, and most probably enjoy it...you just need to know how to make the most out of it and see as much as possible, even if that meant waking up at 7 am and coming back to the hotel after midnight...which was some sort of practice during my holiday in Spain this summer...but it was more than worth it :)



btw, in case you end up receiving a blank postcard in the following days/weeks...it might be from me....ive been rather absent-minded lately and I ended up both sending the same thing twice to someone as well as sending out a totally blank postcard, except for the address and the stamp....embarrassing....

1 comment:

Bryon D said...

I love the Tunisian cards! That's a country that has not appeared in my mailbox yet so I'm a tad jealous!

Post a Comment