Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lake Namtso, China

My last card for today is one fantastic view of Lake Namtso...


I even wonder at times if this is a real photograph or a painting...but when I take a better look, it does look like a real photo....and i just LOVE the stillness of the image...and the chilling feeling it gives....yeah, nowadays I love chilling images, when I cant have them for real...but you are aware that once winter comes i will be striving for sunshine cards and such :)

This lovely lake is a mountain lake on the border between Damxung County of Lhasa Prefecture and Baingoin County of Nagqu Prefecture in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and is renowned as one of the most beautiful places in the Nyainqêntanglha mountain range (go pronounce that one).

Would definitely want to go and see this one by myself...

well, the card arrived in an envelope with a number of others, so no stamps for it.

wishing you all a great lovely and not-so-hot weekend.

1 comment:

agi said...

stvarno predivno..!!

Post a Comment