Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crno jezero, Montenegro

here comes something from not so far away....
ч

I have to admit that from the bird's perspective, many Montenegrin lakes seem the same to me...the shapes and the wood surroundings....so unless it is written on the card or the sender tells me about it, I highly doubt I would be able to distinguish them.
And this lake here is Krupačko jezero (jezero=lake) which is in the vicinity of Nikšić.....where a monster lives, in case you didnt know....maybe the Montenegrin version of Loch Ness  :))))))))))))))))))))))))  Sorry R., couldnt resist it! :D

Unfortunately, the internet is rather stingy on giving some more detailed information about this lake, so I will leave it up to the natives to tell you more about it if they want.

edit: well, i should trust my sixth sense next time...and instead of thinking that all lakes in Montenegro are alike, that THAT is actually the lake it reminds me of and that it is not another one...but see how wrong information on the back can mislead you...so this is the Black Lake on the mountain Durmitor as I initially thought...funny thing is, at first I wanted to post a Durmitor card (all covered in snow) but then I thought, ok, I already had one card posted related to it, lets bring something new....well, I guess, Durmitor was destined to appear here :)

and due to the nature of the post, I wont delete the above information :)

thanks a lot  to Rajko for clarifying my doubts on this one!


the two stamps on the card are from 2008. The left one is from a set of two stamps called Radost Evrope (or, the Joy of Europe), while the other one is from a 'mixed issue' set and says to depict 'historic heritage'.

Thanks a lot to Maria for sending this one!

2 comments:

Rajko said...

Ančiiii, hahahaha baš si me nasmijala jutros :D

Nego, vjerovala ili ne, nije ti ovo Krupačko jezero... Ovo je Crno jezero, na Durmitoru i zaštićeno je UNESCO-m, pogledaj prvu sliku: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/100 Je li ti Marija rekla da je ovo Krupac ili je odštampano na razglednici? O.o

A što se tiče Krupačkog jezera, ili Krupca, kako ga zovemo, to je jedno od 4 vještačka jezera koja se nalaze u okolini Nikšića. Na njemu je vrlo razvijen ribolov, pa moj tata tamo provodi dosta vremena :) Ima veliku pješčanu plažu, pa je i najveće kupalište u regionu Nikšića. Ljeti, hiljade i hiljade ljudi je tamo, pa je krcato.

Ovo je Krupac: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9gn4jqJIOnvftyeetkX1KemXGYYEc0ftpAbfXwYCYg4DKj0Bx9Q

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32026832@N08/3128303365/in/photostream

Ana said...

e pa ono prvo je, na razglednici ništa ne piše šta je na slici...a vidiš, fino lepo meni poznato deluje slika al aj kažem, da se ne pravim baš pametna :) nije da nisam :P

ako ništa drugo, ne bi se inspirisala za ono s monsterčićem :P

i hvala ti što si mi sredio dilemu...sad ću malo to da sredim :)

Post a Comment