Friday, October 3, 2008

Route 66 - USA (03)

Totally not on purpose, all the cards today turned out to be from the 'long ones'....


I realized I actually have a problem when i need to post a Route 66 card, coz the first and only thing I can relate to it is Depeche Mode and their version of the song...I even find it plain to post anything else, coz all my feelings are dragged towards Depeche Mode

hmmm, regarding DM...there is a press-conference in Berling held the 6th October, regarding their future plans...which means, their upcoming album, and tour dates and all...and im having this weird feeling inside of me about it...coz if there is an upcoming tour, id DIE to go...but i dont know where the concerts would be, and if id be able to go and if id be able to get a ticket, and if that ticket will give me the chance to fight for a first row and all...and i know im gonna make no sense with what im going to say, but I DEFINITELY dont want them to come to Skopje...really, id rather go through a hassle so i can go to Belgrade for example, or some place else, instead having DM come to Macedonia...coz with all the concerts i had attended so far here ive been HIGHLY disappointed with the concert-culture these people have...and that ruins a lot my overall feeling at a concert...which is what happened last year when I attended the Placebo concert here...I mean, the concert itself was great, and I ADORE Placebo...they are my all time second-favourites...but if only, just if only these people here had a different attitude towards concerts and all, things would have been much different...but, oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment