I got this card in a lottery i participated in....its been quite a while since i had won a lottery card (well, neither i had really taken part in many) so it was a nice surprise to win this one...what makes it special is coz it was a lottery for spreading happiness and good things around....i feel as if the card itself has some positive karma in it...
It gives the seven advice of the Mevlana....its both in Turkish and English. Mevlana is an Anatolian holy man who gave hope and inspiration to humanity. According to Mevlana, love is the only thing necessary to attain God. A plant or an animal may also love, but it is only man who has the capacity to love with his body, mind, thoughts and memory.
here are his seven advice:
- In generosity and helping others, be like a river
- In compassion and grace be like the sun
- In concealing others faults be like the night
- In anger and fury, be like the dead
- In modesty and humility, be like the Earth
- In tolerance be like sea
- Either exist as you are or be as you look
I know that these kind of thoughts always trigger my never-ending-analyzing mind, but if i do that now, its definitely gonna be an endless post :)