Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sousse, Tunisia

Last card for today is from dear Judit, who makes sure that once a year I get a card from Tunisia :) And shame on me, I have not posted the ones she sent me in the past few years =/


Sousse is a city in the central-east of the country, on the Gulf of Hammamet, which is a part of the Mediterranean Sea. Its name may be of Berber origin and similar names are found in Libya and in the south of Morocco.
It is also an important tourist resort, where around 1,200,000 visitors come every year to enjoy it here.

And here I have a map card so I surely won't get lost when I go there. I've never been to Tunisia, though I'd love to. I have to see what's so special about it that Judit loves so much! And I admire it how she keeps going back here. Though, when it comes to me, no matter how much I love a particular place, I prefer to visit new ones whenever I get the chance to travel, instead going back somewhere where I've already been...I just want to see a bit of everything and everywhere :)




the stamp is from a set of two issued in 2013, representing the Architecture of the city of Tozeur, and this one shows the Medina.

Judit, hvala ti jоš jednom na super razglednici ♥

Well, the tennis match is still on and Im done here...so Ill go back to it now, but first I need to find Kimi the cat...

Have a great weekend everyone and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment