Sunday, December 2, 2012

Solaris Hotel Resort, Croatia

So, if you are still reading me, and havent pressed the X button on your browser after the previous post, lets go on with a few more cards :)

before i go on actually, i need to tell you that this and the following three cards suffered my clumsiness and my spilling over a glass of lemonade with honey...thank God it was not coffee, so we dont have dark stains here, but you can notice that the cards have undergone something...I dont know how the Nagorno Karabakh card managed to stay intact, being it is all on my desk (real mess)...but im thankful for it...however, what suffered is my laptop actually (luckily i had my office laptop with me during the weekend, so I could use that one for now). But I dont know if mine can be fixed or not...starting from the down arrow, which was the first one to start acting weird, in the end, the entire keyboard went crazy...so we'll see if that can somehow be cleaned or if my dear laptop may not have such a nice destiny...if you have any experience on this, you can share...I mean, it has happened to me many times to spill over something over my desk, but usually it was the desktop keyboard, which is easy to be replaced, plus it is very cheap...but with laptops it is a whole different story, so i really dont know what to think....

oh, ok, the card, yes...this is another surprise card that came from Nenad...and shows a scene of the Solaris Hotel Resort in Šibenik, Croatia. Usually cards showing hotel resorts are boring buildings and benches...but this one is totally different...reminds me more of some amusement park than of a hotel.

I found this nice video compilation so Ill let it speak instead of me, since ive never been here so to be able to share my own experience and impressions and all....



boy, id love one of those massages right now....



the stamp is from a set of 4 issued in 2011, representing Croatian castles, and on this one you can see one in the town of Našice.

hvala ti puno Nenade!!! Baš bi da zduvnem sad negde na moru kad bi mogla....

No comments:

Post a Comment