Saturday, July 16, 2011

Czartowe Pole, Poland

well, my last card for today will take you to Poland and to the Czartowe Pole reserve...and this should be the Sopot river...though I might be wrong about it...


btw, today im also trying to learn how this the new blogger functions...I cant tell if I like it better or not...im still not used to it so seems a bit complicated at moments and not so user-friendly...esp. when it comes to the posts and typing...the previous way this functioned was better for me, and Ill never understand why when something is working well, changes have to be made to it...but well, I guess it only takes time to get used to something and eventually you wont even notice the new stuff and will forget about the previous layout and all...

well, I better get down to some house errands....stay well and hopefully see you again soon :) And enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment