Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dog-sledging under the Northern Lights, Norway

Well, Ill close today's update with another view to enjoy..


i know it is Norway Im talking about, but im not being biased...I think that wherever in the world this was, I would have loved this card just equally. The northern lights just know how to charm a postcard. I dont know where exactly in Norway this is, but it is not as if it matters after all...

And thanks a lot to Sissel for always enriching my precious Norwegian collection...and for always finding such fantastic cards to send me. Shall I mention how stunned and excited I was to receive an official card from her not so long ago? Yup, postcrossing is fantastic, in case you hadnt known that.....:)


the stamp is from a set of two EUROPA stamps from the Children's books issue of last year, presenting "Grandma and the eight children", books by Anne-Cath. Vestly.

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment