Monday, July 12, 2010

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Ok, this last card would be more like whining and complaining....


Well, I am just recalling my last year's holiday in Montenegro and how it was so fantastic...and this year I am going nowhere....and that make me feel devastated. In general, I have never had a problem if I need to spend the summer in Skopje, but this year for some reason, it is all so different...this year I am just craving to go somewhere, to get out of here, to have a rest from it all, to be in the sun, by the water....but unfortunately this year it cant happen...and it has never felt so unbearable....I cant really explain the reasons, but thats how it is...I wont even be too picky about where to go, as long as I am to go somewhere....
the stamp is from a set of 4 issued in 2006, representing the 2006 FIFA World Cup held in Germany.
Thanks to Rajko for sending me this card, which I actually won in his lottery :)

thats all for today folks...see  you again, sooner or later...

4 comments:

Dani said...

Аххх Херцег Нови...аххх...
Убаини со триста милиони скали..

Ana said...

ма и 600 милиони нека ги има, само дај ми море Јадранско у моментов и ни скали ќе ми сметаат ни ништо :))))

Anastasia said...

Ana, i understand you very well! I feel depressed too that I have to stay in Moscow all the summer. due to job changes I didn't have a chance to go on holiday. this year the summer is extrimely hot in Moscow so it feels just so unbearable be here.

Ana said...

I was reading about the abnormal temperatures you've been having in Russia this summer..I can only imagine how it feels for you..I mean, even here, where we are supposed to be used to it, it feels so unbearable...and only when I remember where we were last summer...*sigh*....

Post a Comment