Friday, May 7, 2010

Michigan, USA

A fantastic lighthouse from dear Katie!

The scenery is just amazing!
This is the Point Betsie lighthouse in Michigan, which is one of the state's most picturesque lighthouses. Located just north of Frankfort, here it is pictured with the snow and ice of winter.
And I think that it is the snow and ice which give such a special touch to this picture!And i feel so honoured that Katie chose this one for me :)
Thank you a million dear! <3

there are three stamps on the card, from which one is rather new to me....the one with the flowers...it is The Year of the Tiger stamp, issued this year....the clock one is well known, and i think that just recently i also posted this sports' stamp, representing the Vancouver Olympic Games.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked it dear. :) I was at that very spot, but in the middle of August, when the air was warm and the lake was a beautiful bright blue color. :) I have another card to send you that I hope you'll like, so look for a little surprise in the mail. :)

Post a Comment