Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mykonos, Greece

Another very nice and colourful official card I received last year.
GR-8961

Mykonos is a Greek island and one of the most popular tourist destinations, and such views as on the card are something very typical for these places. And honestly, i love it! It is just so inexplicably charming and I love the spirit of such *old town* parts. Though i could never figure out how people are able to live here with sooooo many tourists passing by every single second...where there is no *P* of privacy!
I cant see it well enough, but I think that on the left wall, whats hanging on there, are postcards :)



there are two stamps on the card. The one on the left is from 2008 from a set of 10 stamps representing the Greek Islands, and this one shows Chios. The other stamp is from 2009, issued to commemorate the 10 years since the Economic and Monetary Union of Europe.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

oh, what a lovely card!! I love those street scenes of little greek towns. I like the lights on the card, it makes it more attractive.

Post a Comment