Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kotor, Montenegro

One of the way too many cards I bought this past summer....too bad that with the huge cards, you cant actually grasp their actual size through here...


The old city of Kotor is one extremely beautiful city (all old cities seem to be)..... I had the chance to visit it and climb up the old fortress until the very top, where the victorious flag stands. It was a great day, esp. since I didnt really plan it ahead...but I really loved it. The several things you MUST have in case you decide to go up to the top, are: a camera, comfortable non-slippery trainers, water and to be in a good physical condition....otherwise you'll run out of breath on the first corner :)

And its really enjoyable up there....calm and peaceful and you can just enjoy the view in front of you..the city of Kotor, the Boka-Kotor bay...the Adriatic Sea.....ahhhhhhhhhh...

I just wanna thank to Anastasia for making me company on that day, and for actually convincing me to go....made the trip feel really great (along with the postcard hunt afterwards.....I always laugh when I remember the post office we went to and the cute guys who worked there :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment