Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gornja Radgona, Slovenia

My last card for today comes from Tanja, my Slovenian penpal...

Which reminds me that i still owe her a letter....and to a number of others as well...uhmm, well, it was even worse, but i did move from the dead point...and now i still have a bunch to reply to...but im not sure im in the right mood for it right now...speaking of it...i want to say thanks to the ones who got concerned about how i am....even though i just know you virtually, its really nice to know that someone out there, over hills and oceans and mountains cares....you all know who you are :)
I know that this is a postcard blog and i shouldnt be maybe rambling about all the mess thats going inside my head sometimes...but then again...i cant just stick to facts and figures about cards and whats on them...on the other hand i dont feel like writing every single detail of my life here publicly...so this mixed ranting somehow feels right for me...and yeah, this blog is one of the rare things that keep me sane...really...it may not solve my problems, but it does make me feel good to do it, and it does make me drift away from reality, at least for a while...and gives me some inner comfort...even for a bit...and well...this is a way to get to know me somehow as well i guess and that apart from sharing My World Of Postcards, i also share some bits and pieces of My Own World as well....
And here, once again i used a card to rant about something totally else....but i just wanted to say Thank You before i close the update for today.

the stamps was issued in March this year, showing the Carthusian Monastery Zice, under the theme of Religions and Beliefs (Christianity).

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment