Friday, February 19, 2010

St. Simon, Spain

My last card today comes from dear Beatriz....which I also chose in order to share some other news with you...


well here we go....after so much wanting to do it, but being prevented to do so, I signed up for Spanish classes :D :D :D Yaaay!!! At last!! Since my self-study didnt lead anywhere....well, i got quite some knowledge from it, but im not disciplined enough to go with it all the way and honestly, i like working in a group, since its gives you the chance to actually communicate and of course, you can have things explained at first hand, plus get to learn that pronunciation...and I dont know, just feels more productive for me....plus I know I have it as an obligation Im paying for, so I WILL force myself to go to class even if i feel tired or lazy...if im self studying it at home, i will 99% dodge it and do something else...so for the sake of it, i signed up for Spanish classes..... I just hope it will last coz you know how it is with people....they sign up for something and eventually they realize they have no time for it or are too lazy and all....and the group goes to hell and I end up nowhere...so I really really hope this will remain....
Speaking of signing ups....I also continued with my German classes, and Ive been going to aerobics for about a month as well...and then I complain I have no time? Of course I dont...I just hope one day i wont mix up things and go to the wrong class :)
Well, im sorry i often misuse the cards and I actually use them to speak of something totally different, but you know I like it when i can relate a card to a real story and ramble about it :)

ok...you've had it enough for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment