Friday, December 12, 2008

Suzhou, China

This beautiful view shows The Master of Nets Garden in  Suzhou in China.

I like it when Chinese people write my name or the name of my country in Chinese letters....too bad that i am still totally incapable to write it by myself...maybe if i sit down and practice for a few hours i will learn it eventually...i really admire the Chinese who use this daily and is practicaly something they cant go without....I wonder how long does it take to learn all those Chinese signs/letters...

Suzhou itself is a city on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River and on the shores of Lake Taihu  in the province of Jiangsu. The city is renowned for its beautiful stone bridges, pagodas and meticulously designed gardens which have contributed to its status as a great tourist attraction.

And this is also a new addition to my UNESCO collection, since the Classical Gardens of Suzhou are inscribed on the UNESCO whs!!

Thank you L. for the lovely card....i didnt even realize i had a UNESCO gem in my hands until i looked up for information about the card! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment