Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Berlin, Germany (01)

well, this is how the whole exchange thing started...



One day, while i was about to write in my other blog, i was at the 'sign in' page and you know, at the top left corner, you have blog links appearing, as they are updated....and just at that moment a title appeared saying 'postcard exchange'....it immediately caught my attention and thank goodness i was quick enough, so i didnt miss it.....i clicked on it, and came across a site of a postcard collection...I was all in awe, coz it just started tickling the collector in me and made me feel all anxious about postcards....and made me search for other postcard blogs, and thats how i eventually ended up at the postcrossing site...and the rest is history! (have in mind that im updating these cards with text a few months later than they have been originally uploaded....)

but im terribly glad i was at the right place, at the right time, to discover all this...otherwise, i probably would have been still completely ignorant about the existence of postcrossing...

No comments:

Post a Comment