Friday, June 1, 2018

Vietnam

So just one more card for today... yay, can't believe it I made it through the entire update! But it kinda helped keep my mind off things so probably that is what got me going...


Vietnam, another place that was on my list during my life in China... and still is of course.
The card is supposed to show a bit boat carrying smaller ones. Ok, I know I am shortsighted but it took me a while to actually figure this picture out... you have to watch vertically instead of horizontally....to see the smaller boats...



two nice stamps here, where one is a lighthouse! It is from a set of 4 Lighthouses of Vietnam issued in 2013, and this one shows the Binh Thuan. The other one is from 2008, commemorating the Lady Triệu rebellion, who was a female warrior in 3rd century Vietnam who managed, for a time, to successfully resist the Chinese state of Eastern Wu during its occupation of Vietnam.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's cards, stamps and videos!
Thank you for stopping by (accidentally or on purpose), and thank you Glenn for all these cards shown here, and for the dozens more that still wait to be displayed!\

Happy June to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment