Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leuven, Belgium

Just now i noticed that Leuven actually lies at the heart of Belgium


and its right above Waterloo!

hmm, im actually having a problem....cant install my printer on the laptop...cant install the Sound Card due to the 'corrupted' HD...and thats really annoying, since it feels 'deaf' without music...so i had to switch it to the radio....which is not like the worst thing that could have happened, but still.....its annoying when something is not fully functional....and i have to scan my cards using my old pc...yeah yeah yeah, i know i complained about it and wanted to get rid of it, but there...it opened its arms wide to me when most needed...but still, i dont have the itch to be making updates using my old turtle-pc...so i just hope i will be able to save all my data and then solve the problem for good....or at least even if a problem happens, that ill be ready and prepared and wont have to go thru all this hassle again, and have sleepless nights...at least, i could afford those sleepless nights now...but maybe next time i wont be able to...though i hope there wont be next time and that things will work fine

ok...i see its pointless to keep posting cards today since all i do is talk and talk about my lap top...and i should take a siesta maybe...what i hate is that my entire biorhythm is going to its old bad habit again...


one of those flower Belgian stamps...dating from this January...showing the Lilac wonder...

ok, off to sleep....or at least move away from the screen....have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment