Thursday, December 17, 2009

Croatia

A very nice Croatian map...I love the sea image....brings such lovely memories....*sigh*


Well, apart from that, that you can see some of the most important Croatian places, you can also see what certain places are important for (regarding food, animals and crops for example)
I havent been to most of these places unfortunately...coz you know, when you go to Croatia, you focus on the sea-resorts, not much on whats inside the country, which is a pity....maybe if i get enough money, id get to see more of it (I also want to see some places in all the other ex-yu countries).
Funny, but when i look at the pictures of Dubrovnik and Varaždin, shown on the card, i realize I have the exact same postcards of those places :)
And i love those storks...and the wolf picture...and the bear one :)) And i wish it was summer and i was lying in the sun somewhere here by the Adriatic Sea....but no, its winter...and i dont even have snow to be joyous at....


the stamp is from 2007, from a series of 3, representing Croatian Cities.....where here, Omiš is represented.

Thanks Jelena for the lovely map card!!! :)

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Hi Ana!

This is Beatriz, a Spanish girl of your same age. I just found your blog about postcards and love it!! I also checked your interests and we seem to have a lot in common, included penpalling. :) If you are interested in getting to know me better and get in touch with me let me know as I would love to hear from you! I have tried to send you a private message but it doesn't seem to be possible here, in the blog, and I fear to leave my e-mail in a public place. How can we get in touch privately? Looking forward to hear from you! Nice greetings from a frozen Spain!

Ana said...

Hi Beatriz!

thanks a lot for dropping by. Yes, i am interested in penpalling, among other things. If you want to, feel free to mail me at:

anagahan at gmail dot com

warm greetings from the ANNOYINGLY rainy Macedonia

Post a Comment