Friday, September 11, 2009

Riga, Latvia

this lovely surprise comes from my dear Katy :)

And not only its a lovely card, but its great to have it since i actually cant brag with an ownership of many Latvian cards....and it has a number of small images and here is what they are showing...starting from left to right..
- The Convent Yard; - Skarnu Street; - The Blackheads House; - The Latvian Academy of Art; - Swedish Gate; - Torna Street; - The Fountain in Opera Park; - The Parliament House; - The Latvian National Opera; - The Panorama of Riga.

I think that the Baltic countries are on my must-to-visit list. Partly coz of what ive seen on pictures and read about them, and partly coz of what ive heard from people who have been there (not natives). I really think these countries should be experienced personally. And i think that if i go, I will have some good *hosts*...at least in Estonia for example ;-))))   :D :P
Or no???!!!!


the stamps used come from a set of two, issued in 2005 under the National Symbols theme, with the subject of Coats and Arms of Regions and Towns, this one showing Jurmala.

Katy, Aitäh!!

4 comments:

Katts said...

Of course ,Ana:)

Ana said...

thank you :)

ulvikaru said...

Count me also! :D

Ana said...

he he he he, great! :)
if i could, i would pack my suitcases pronto...but ill keep your word, so once i get the chance, you'll have to put up with me :)))

Post a Comment