Sunday, April 5, 2009

Glarner Land, Switzerland

What a lovely view! And no no no...im not posting this card coz it coincides with the weather outside...actually, the weather is tooo hot that it feels hard to get used to it...


Heeeey, did i tell you??!! I got tickets for a Richard Clayderman concert today!!! Yay! Im sooo happy, i cant tell you! I totally accidentally found out he is going to have a concert here (this is what happens when you dont watch TV, and you miss out all those annoucments). I was going to the post and to buy some stuff for my mum, when all of a sudden i notice a huge billboard saying that Richard Clayderman is gonna have a concert. I just couldnt believe it! Ive been listening to him ever since i was a kid and i really think he is great and all, and now he is coming here!! Well...after i finished with all that, i came home, took a break, found out which places are selling tickets and got two immedately...i still cant believe it! and they were unbelivably cheap for this kind of an event! 20 euros per ticket!
The concert is next Friday, and i realized i need to get some decent clothers to wear...i mean, i cant go to Clayderman dressed in jeans and trainers...there was this pair of black pants i thought were really nice and elegant, yet, something i would wear...and rather cheap...so if they dont get sold in the meantime, i would probably buy those...wohoho...Richard Clayderman! I know some of you would be surprised that I actually listen to Clayderman if you know what my overall taste in music is like...but yeah, i love such music as well....except that its not something i can listen to on daily basis...to me, each kind of music/band has its own proper times to be listened...i mean, i cant even listen to Depeche Mode 24/7.....each of my moods has its most appropriate music....I listen to Clayderman and classical music in general, when i just want to relax or calm down, or when i want some easy music in the background, which wont disturb my focus on its lyrics or anything...or something while i sleep...its soothing....
And the card...hmm. Clayderman is French, so he totally has nothing to do with the card....oh well...maybe he has been here on a skiing holiday...who knows :) Sorry, but i just had to tell you....its not something i have a chance to attend to every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment