Saturday, September 6, 2008

California, USA (04)

I like it how colourful and vibrant this map is...reminds me of a warm summer....which is actually appropriate since this card is supposed to show some of the major touristic attractions in California...and that Pacific Ocean on the left simply makes me crave to go and have a nice long swim....i miss that a lot....


I may not know all the places on the card but some of them ring a bell, being realted to something....Disneyland...i dont even need to explain this, even though the only Disneyland ive been the is the one in Paris...Pasadena...reminds me of Depeche Mode and the famous Rose Bowl concert...it is featured in the 101 CD/DVD edition, then its Malibu...reminds me of some soap opera...i think there was one with that name...reminds me of a nice cocktail as well....something creamy definitely...Santa Barbara....wasnt there another soap opera called like this...or maybe took place there?? Im not sure coz i dont watch these, but they have been soooo much advertised that they simply get engraved into your brain...Mojave Desert....I love that "Mojave" word......Fresno, reminds me of concerts.....Yosemite...i cant figure it out right now, but i know there was something related to this as well...Sacramento, reminds me of basketball....San Francisco....there are way too many things to be related to San Francisco actually.....

No comments:

Post a Comment