Monday, July 12, 2010

Canada

Another surprise card, this time coming from Glenn.

You know I love the Aurora Borealis, and I have a number of postcards with them so far, but this is my first one that actually doesnt come from Europe, but from Canada...and it is really nice to take a glimpse how the northern lights look there...though to be honest, if you just show me the pictures and remove the names from the cards, I wont be able to tell the difference :)

Here is a video which in particular shows the phenomenon as seen in Canada





And something from the Year of the tiger issue, 2010. Great stamp, with an imprinted seal as well, which unfortunately cant be noticed through the scanned image. Btw, this is actually supposed to be a mini sheet, but it is torn on the left side, so a part of it is unfortunately missing =[

as always, thank you Glenn for remembering me and sending me such a beautiful card :)

1 comment:

conscioushours said...

Wow! I've never seen yellow Aurora Borealis! The video is pretty amazing too.

Post a Comment