Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cats

Well, I had received a bunch of cat cards so far, and I thought that its a bit pointless to post them one by one, so i decided to post a few altogether with a few words for each of them....and in the meantime, i had removed the "cats" from my wishlist, until a further notice...i really need to find a way to deal with these first :)


FI-567683

a card from a dear forum member, Soilian, which came as an official. Its always nice to receive officials from people I already sort of know :)
And a great stamp! Issued in 2008 in a set of 2, both of 0.80 € value, commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Mika Waltari. He was a Finnish writer best known for his novel The Egyptian.
The stamp shows an illustration for a detective novel published in 1940, Komiario Palmun Erehdys or Inspector Palmun's Mistake.

This other cat card came as a part of the WOTM lottery I wont for the month of October :)
the stamp is the quite famous definitive depicting flowers (issued in 2009 in a set of 2)

This one came as a swap....I just really like such cat-dog friendships, esp. when such big dogs seem to be so harmless and cat-friendly :)



I love this stamp too. Its from a set of two stamps from 2009, regarding the EUROPA - Astronomy issue.


DE-321869

My last cat card for today is another official (in case you had noticed, there is some similarity among these cats....and more or less they look like my Kimi....though I must say Kimi is much more adorable....sorry :P)

Another German flower (from 2007), the tulip in particular. The stamp on the right is from a set of 2 issued in 2008 representing Greeting stamps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment