Thursday, January 28, 2010

Misery Bay, Canada

I left this last with a purpose....due to the name...
Though I must admit that just after posting 3 cards I feel sooo much better already! Its been proven before that this place makes me feel better even when Im at my worst....but unfortunately, time sometimes just really isnt on my side...
A lot of things going on...and I think that once it starts happening, it just cant end....starting from technical issues and the fact that my brand new lap-top is at the service, since its HDD failed...maybe I would have taken it more easily if it didnt happen on the same day I got so much work to do....and I have to wait for two more weeks before the new HDD arrives from the manufacturer...I just think that at least I saved most of my files from there...
As I said, work...days of work overload....and those days run way too much opposite of smooth...and i just feel like stuck among issues i cant solve and which might have not such nice consequences upon me...im supposed to be working right now as well, but man, i so much cant...I just C-A-N-T! But I know its gonna be another sleepless night later due to that...
And a number of other nonsense happening which just cant let you enjoy things...until you eventually reach the point where you dont feel happy with anything or anyone...thats why I chose this card...reflects my mood somehow (though as I said, i feel better already after spending some time here).
I just dont know why they call it Misery Bay...looks really beautiful...


the three great stamps from the Canadian Artists issue...Bryan Adams, Edith Butler and Robert Charlebois.....and the cute ladybug stamp.

Thats all folks...thanks for reading...I cant really promise when Ill next post here....might be tomorrow....might be in two days, might be after a week....its just impossible to plan it....but at least, im still around ;)
Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment