Thursday, October 9, 2008

Budva, Montenegro (04)

My dad went to Montenegro for 10 days...and when he got back, he brought me 7 postcards! Which wouldnt be surprising in general, but he brought me the cards without me even mentioning anything...


I talked him on the phone a few times while he was there, but due to the way our conversations went with 'yes...aha...no...i dont know..maybe', i never found it appropriate to bring up the issue of postcards....I really wonder why is it so impossible sometimes to make a decent conversation with my dad, esp. over the phone.. So when he got back and gave the cards to me, i was more than pleasantly surprised.... and felt somewhat guilty coz i just kept (and still do) thinking that i didnt deserve them....it really bothers me that I cant show my dad any appreaciation of the things his does due to how our relation in general is...it really sucks coz the overall impression is that i dont care one bit and am totally reckless about it all...which is toally wrong...i really hope one day he'll be able to realize that...

No comments:

Post a Comment