Thursday, July 28, 2016

Absolut Birthday

And no it is not this blog's birthday (I kinda overlooked that one) but it is its owner's one who got older today...well we get older throughout the year but it is on this day that it looks more real, esp now with FB and everybody wishing you Happy Birthday there...so yeah, a kinda egotistical post this is :D




I am not into horoscopes and stuff (Astronomy is my thing, not Astrology) but then how can I ignore this absolutely cool Absolut Vodka card...cos Leos do rule after all and are the best :D




And well, a Leo is a summer month (again of course the best one). If you actually read about it, you will indeed see that when it comes to Leos, they always have the highest opinion about themselves so I have to do something here not to distort that image :))

Ok, back to seriousness.... I have never really been fond of my birthday, but esp. as I've grown older, the day has started making me really anxious and I've always tried to escape town/country so that it feels painless. Unfortunately both last and this year I haven't been able to do that so I just have to deal with it....and arghh, are birthdays really supposed to make you this nervous?!!

So, Happy Birthday Ana! Be a better person in the next 365 days, and enjoy life!

Ok, signing off. I used my opportunity for being a bit self-centered. Hugs to you all dear people!

3 comments:

Gem from Airdrie said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birth to You

MY POSTCARD-PAGE said...

Happy Birthday and a big "hug" to you too \_(♥‿♥)_/

Ana said...

Thank you very much for the kind wishes Glenn and Gerda!!! :)

Post a Comment