Sunday, March 13, 2016

Morocco

Two great map cards from Morocco received from two great people...




The first one is from dear Susanne from her Morocco tour in 2012....been a while since I've heard from her, I hope she is doing fine!

Speaking of Morocco, you know, recently it came up as a part of a travelling discussion....just to make me realize I actually need a visa for there...gosh! What an annoyance!! And the embassy is not even in Macedonia, but in Bulgaria (Sofia). Ok, one could probably apply for one through a travel agent's here and they do the job, but that is not the point...the point is the overall bureaucracy crap and the fact that one just cant set off on a trip like that, but has to deal with all those visa procedures first =/
The only reason I envy the EU people is that they can get to travel to so many places without a visa...



The stamp is from a set of 3 Kind Muhammed VI stamps issued in 2011






the other map-card arrived from Patrik whose job I so much envy cos he gets to travel to so many places because of it! :)





the stamp is from a set of 10 Cobber Art stamps issued in 2012.

Thanks a lot lot to both Susanne and Patrik for the lovely surprises and for enriching my map-postcards' collection with these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment