Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy 7th Postcrossing Anniversary To Me!!

Yes, as the title says, this post is here just to mark this, I must say, amazing milestone for me! When I signed up seven years ago, I had absolutely no idea how things would be, what should I expect, what was I going to get, and I certainly didn't take the chance to take a look 7 years ahead in the future and finding myself still here...and still enjoying it....even though not to the extent I'd love to right now, but I know that whenever I'm ready to embrace it again and again, it would always be waiting for me.

Thank you all for all the lovely postcards and surprises you have ever sent me during this amazing 7-year-long journey! It's been so great to have met you all (I still hope the % of you I have met in real life is going to keep increasing :))
Thank you for all the thoughtfulness, kind words, hilarious words, words of compassion when I needed them...and thank you for being my readers here...hope you will still be around in the next 7 years to come and longer :)



Probably PC won't change to "over 7 years" until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but there you can see, the anniversary date is 27th April indeed...gosh, it is scary to think how quickly these seven years have passed!

I stole this cake from PC's tumblr page :)

http://postcrossing.tumblr.com/


Sorry btw, no new update for now...hopefully I will grab the time for it in the next few days...some great cards are waiting =)  in the meantime, enjoy the beautiful spring outside!

Love to all!    

1 comment:

Emily said...

I really like your blog! Would you like to check mine worldonmypostcards.blogspot.co.uk :)

Post a Comment