Friday, December 19, 2014

Marina Bay, Singapore

This card arrived as a surprise earlier this year from Valentina who had the chance to attend a PC meeting in Singapore...and im really glad that she thought of me and got to send me a card...I love receiving meeting cards...they feel so special! :)



Frankly I think I recognize just one more name on the card...but then again I haven't really been in touch with many people from Singapore so I barely know any.
The card shows the Marina Bay...and since I had once posted about it, I won't be boring you again with it, but you can just check the post here if you want...



a nice stamp issued in 2011 in a set of four stamps representing Areas of Historical Significance in Singapore...this one is called Joo Chiat and is a residential conservation area in the eastern part of Singapore.




SG-61267

Another card of the Marina Bay...this one arrived as an official back in 2012



two more lovely stamps, again issued in 2011...these are from a set of eight Fauna stamps, representing the Life in the Pond; the stamp on the left shows the White Collared Kingfisher, while the other one shows the Ornate Coraltail.

No comments:

Post a Comment