Tuesday, August 19, 2014

South Korea

alright, lets squeeze in one more for today...I promise it will be short...started with a map card, lets end with a map card...





and this is probably like my only map from South Korea...and it is just soo adorable!! Though if this one should serve as my personal map around the country, I will surely get lost...cos besides the picture, I cannot possibly understand anything else...





the stamp on the right is from a set of 9 stamps issued in 2013, representing National Beauty and Historical Sites..couldn't figure out which site this one is showing.
The flower stamp is a definitive issued in 2006, showing a Crinum asiaticum var. japonicum Baker.

Well, that was the final card for today...enjoy the rest of the week and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment