Tuesday, July 29, 2014

St. Pancras International, England

one more card for today and it is another train-related one...and the view is just stunning! One of the most gorgeous train station cards I have ever seen or received!



I am so thankful to Mary for choosing to send me this one for the Choose a Country RR! It is just soo so gorgeous!
It shows the St. Pancras Station, which was originally built in Victorian times and opened in 1868. It escaped demolition in the 1960's and has been redeveloped into the Eurostar-London Terminals (Re-opened by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 6 November 2007)



a number of Queen stamps that I wont bother getting into, and a lovely one showing Tyne Bridge issued in 2012, as part of that stunning (and way too expensive) A-Z issue.

that would be all for today. Short but sweet (I hope :))

Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment