Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lagoa da Conceição, Brazil

Another surprise card...this one from JP and his Brazil trip..
And if im not mistaken, my first card from Lagoa da Conceição...a district located next to a large lagoon of the same name near the center of Florianópolis, capital city of the state of Santa Catarina, located in the south of Brazil.
Here you can also find some of the island's best beaches...the thought of a beach makes me wanna pack my suitcase and leave..right now!
No holiday plans yet...there may not be any this year, so who knows what are the chances of me and a beach embracing this year...



and unlike me, JP always manages to find a cool stamp and a great cancellation...the stamp was issued in 2013 for the World Youth Day, showing Pope Francis visiting Brazil

Merci beacoup JP! Lovely surprise as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment