Sunday, November 21, 2010

Australia

A card from Down Under...where summer is approaching....

And...I got this card as an absolute surprise...sent to me from the First Postcrossing meeting in Adelaide, which took place on 10.10.2010 (cool, eh?:))....and...apart from the fact that I LOVE receiving cards from PC meetings, since it shows that someone has thought of me...this card feels extra special coz it was Vicki herself who thought of me!!! You may wonder, who's Vicki....but if I tell you, it was Mundoo herself, then that should give you a clearer idea....now if you have no idea who Mundoo is, then you are probably not a part of the forum and have never been there....so it would be pointless to go into further explanations since it wont really make any difference to you either way :)
But to me it does...and im more than happy and grateful that she thought of me...and i wanna thank also the other people who had put their signatures on the card...glenasena, gracefool, crizle, apty, maggie 05....


Cute koala stamp...issued in 2009 in a set of 4 stamps, representing Australian Bush Babies.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Whoa-a postcard from a meetup and from Vicki herself, you're so lucky!

Post a Comment