Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nassau, Bahamas

My dear dear Katie gave me this splendid surprise and thought of me during her stay in the Bahamas! Can you imagine my delight? A written and stamped card from the Bahamas?!!! Not an everyday treat, thats for sure!

From the back of the card: "Whether you prefer quiet, private beaches or lively public ones, Nassau on New Providence Island offers the crystal clear water and powdery white sand that you are looking for".

Ahhh, private or public, id take either....how can I resist a sandy beach like this with crystal clear waters! Yeah, I am desperate for a holiday by the sea or ocean, but unfortunately, with the season coming to a closure, and me still having lot of unsolved issues here, I could still just dream of one....maybe ill be more lucky next year...


The stamp is from a set of 4 issued in 2010, called Friends of the environment.

Thank you so much dear Katie, again and again! You really made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment