Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cape Reinga, New Zealand

I dont have many NZ cards...esp. not officials, but this is one of them, and I was really happy that it came from a dear lady, Adrienne...

NZ-37889

And she has taken care to absolutely fulfill my wishlist, since this card contains both a map and a lighthouse!
In order not to repeat myself a lot, you can read about Cape Reinga more at this post here.
And I love the Signs on this one...these always make me wonder which road should I take....and I always realize, as long as I can take one and get the chance to travel, I really should take it...I love being on the move all the time, going here and there and seeing anything this world can offer me.


the stamp is from a set of 5 issued in 2010, representing the Expo Shanghai.

No comments:

Post a Comment