Sunday, February 7, 2010

My new blog...

Well, before I get the decent time  to post some new cards, just wanted to share some news with you...I have finally created my new blog dedicated to philately...the idea has been roaming in my head for quite a while and there we go...it finally happened.
Still no actual posts there, except for the welcome....and it will still need some remodeling and adjusting....but as for now, maybe you would just like to have the link :)

so here we go:

Let me take you on a philatelic trip.....


you know you are more than welcome there too :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Dear Ana!

It is Beatriz here! ;) I just checked in your new stamps-blog you collect stamps where lighthouses appear. I do have a minisheet of lighthouses. Please, check here:

http://www.correos.es/comun/filatelia/2009/0450_09-seleccionaSello.asp?idSello=3042009&idiom=ENG&idiomaWebActual=ES

If you are interested, I can send it to you. Let me know about it, OK? Hugs!!!

Post a Comment