Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Roma, Italy

I got this card from Val and her short Rome trip...and i have to say that im actually fascinated that people do send me cat cards! I dont know how it works, do you see a cat card and makes you think of me, and you get 9 city views and 1 cat card, or its somehow else...but i really love this kind of thoughtfulness, and honestly, it gets me spoiled as well :D

I have a bunch of Rome cards, from my trip there, and of course, they are all some city views...multi/single..whatever...and im very happy that i actually have the chance to see Rome from a different cat aspect :)
Val says that she had seen lots of cats wandeting everywhere, and that she even saw one at the Coloseum! Hah...one lucky cat that is...not to have to pay an entrance ticket, and yet get the chance to see the Coloseum....
Btw...what you can see on the card is a Fragment of the statue of Constantine...as for the cats, feel free to give them your own names...

2 comments:

Vagirl said...

Val made a great choice! It's absolutely perfect for you! I love that card!

hadassah said...

I have that card too,and others like that,I got from a trade.I think it`s a series of cards called Cats in Rome.not sure though.They are wonderful:)

Post a Comment