Monday, February 2, 2009

Latvia

I got this card as a surprise from dear Janek....apart from showing a beautiful scenery, the card has also a map engraved in it...absolutely perfect!

 I was about to write something and i figured out that i actually dont know anything about Latvia nor i can related to something else but Riga and Eurovision...i dont want to make excuses with "im tired" even though i really am, but i definitely should sit down and read some facts and figures about it.
Ooooooooooohhhh, speaking of Latvia and Eurovisionnnnn.....Brainstorm come from Latvia!!!!
Well, there is something i can relate Latvia to afterall :)

Well, i dont really know many of their songs but there is this one which i totally love!!!!  "MAYBE"!

You say..
My Skin, My blood
My devil, My God
My freedom is what You see
But still I say
Maybe we could divide it in two
Maybe my animals live in Your Zoo
Maybe I'm in love with You..You You You..



mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

No comments:

Post a Comment