Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moinho de Maré da Mourisca, Portugal

Ok, after learning several new things about me today, lets take a break from that :)

I got this card along with the Innsbruck one and 8 others...yup, that was a nice trade indeed :)
Have i ever told you that the Portuguese mail hates me?  :)  yup...it delievers my mail there after 1 or 2 months :)  The mail from Portugal to here arrives in a decent time, but mine towards there causes headaches :)
Ok, why whenever i have a Portuguese-speaking related card, i can barely find any info in English about it?
Plus i feel somewhat lagged out, so i just look at the articles but its as if im looking thru them.....so you cant say you have read much of a productive update today..but its just one of those days :)  Perhaps Marta can tell me more about this :)

4 comments:

Martinha said...

Yes i can :)
This is a mill located in the estuary of the river Sado (Setúbal), in a saline and old rice fields zone. The mill is probably from the 17th century. Nowadays the mill is a museum. This museum, for besides a permanent exhibition about the Natural Reserve of the sado Estuary, presents information on the traditional mill activities and the manufacture of the bread and salt.

Ana said...

thank you dear...I knew i could count on you :)

Unknown said...

I can tell you whatever you want about that postcard, I made it. You can check my name on the back side.

Unknown said...

I can tell you whatever you want about that postcard, I made it. You can check my name on the back side.

Post a Comment