Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toronto, Canada

Hey people...i should be working...I have a LOT of work to do by the end of the week, but i dont feel like doing it one bit and there is this drive which keeps dragging me here...and i just dont want to skip updates, coz eventually i end up not posting anything for days...so...here I am...plus this is like some kind of a drug.....so i need to take my daily doses :P


I totally totally love this card!! the colours, the magic, the brightness, the happines it radiates with...its just amazing what a feeling it invokes inside of me!
The card actually shows the "Holiday Season lights up Nathan Phillips Square and Old City Hall" in Toronto.

ahh, just look at that joy....I hate holidays, but i love this card....makes me feel happy for some reason, even though I totally hate things like Christmas and New Year....

2 comments:

Martinha said...

I also have this card and i also hate Christmas and New Year. To hate is probably to much to say, but i really don't like. I wish i could erase them from the calendar.

Ana said...

here's the deal....once you get to know how they can be erased from the calendar, can you PLEASE let me know? Pretty please? I would really give anything if I could do that...my hair goes up when i think of the fact that they are only two months away...i cant grasp it where has this year gone..as if it was yesterday that it was New Year...which i spent at home after i dont know how many years...

Post a Comment