Another Philippines' map from my dear Marie...I really think i can freely say im the proud owner of all the postcard maps from the Philippines (in case you want to object, i still have 3 postcards pending...:P)
This is the island of Boracay, which is one of the Philippines' most popular tourist destinations.
Lets see whats on the pictures:
1. White Beach
2.Ati-Atihan festival, unique cultural event found in nearby Kalibu and Boracay Is., every middle of January
3. "Paraws" - outrigger sailing boats which were the most commonly used as transportation for centuries in the Philippines Archipelago
4. Aerial view of Boracay Is.
5. Shell vendors at Punta Bunga Beach
6. Sunset over Puka-Shell Beach
7. Banca in tropical crystal clear waters of Boracay Is.
Dont know about you, but i can never resist crystally clear blue waters....with white sandy beaches....pure paradise...