Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coffee (02)

Here is a nice cup of coffee for a good morning....if you are reading this in the morning, that is..
Im having a nice huge glass of nes-cafe at the moment...with cinnamon on top...its supposed to get me going and improve my mood but this morning nothing does...so apologies in advance if you find today's update boring, poor, rushed-out or with a tone of melancholy...i just feel really sad in general, and right now, i cant get out of it...but i didnt want to postpone an update coz i never know if i postpone one for the following day whether ill be able to actually do it...and i just want to focus my mind on something...im supposed to be working but my brain just aint working properly for that...


I guess you need to be a real-coffee lover in order to have the itch for these kind of cards and find them appealing for many reasons....
Why do i like this one in particular?
I can actually feel the smell of the coffee-beans, i can feel the warmth of the coffee and the scent spreading from the cup...i can feel the sweet taste of the milk-foam
I just cant recall if i had ever been served a cafe with heart-shaped figures on it....i guess they are either made if cocoa, or cinnamon....makes most sense....visually it does look nice....sometimes, some visual/ingredient additions to coffee, just make it more tasty and appealing than it already  is :)

5 comments:

Оксана said...

What a lovely card... (I'm a coffee addict) ;) But even if I didn't love coffee that much, I would find this card beautiful because of its colors.

I really hope you'll feel better soon!

Gone with postcrads said...

Hi,i'm glad to hear that you have received my card~~ Maybe your card has been already in my drawer. I'm in school now, but my mother gets them from the mailbox and keep well. She only knows USA, so if a card from Macedonia comes, she has no idea~~ I'll go back home this Sunday and will have a check~~ Do not worry~~

Ana said...

@Ksenia, I do feel better indeed, thanks :)

@gone with postcards: I hope my card will be awaiting for you when you come home this weekend :)) Or that at least it will come any time soon!

Dani said...

Се сетив дека рече срциња од кафе. Еве ги. ја постирав едни ама сестра ми од Будва ми донесе каменчиња срциња..оохоооо..ќе ги ставам и тие.

Убав ден!

Ana said...

ама ова е стаааар пост...иам едни други посткардс со срциња од кафе...не иде со ваков пост од 2008 д се пријавувам :)
Се надевам од следниот четврток ќе го фатам редот :))))

Post a Comment